​​PACKAGE A:

RATE FOR 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT

PICK UP & DROP OFF

only at GUIJALO PORT OF CARAMOAN

  •    2PAX—4,800php /HEAD
  •    3-4PAX—3,800php /HEAD
  •    5-9PAX—2,800php /HEAD
  •    10-15PAX—2,500php /HEAD
  •    16 PAX & UP - 2,100php /HEAD


INCLUSIONS:

  1. Accommodation — 4 persons in a Room
  2. Full Board Meals—(1 Lunch, 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast)
  3. Private Boat for Island Hopping
  4. Boat Crew and Tour Guide
  5. Land Transfer — Pick up & Drop off only at Guijalo Port of Caramoan


Note:
Call us for Pick up & Drop off Manila/Naga — for every group minimum of 10.

SAMPLE ITINERARY FOR 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT

DAY 01

  • 09:00-9:30 | ETA-Guijalo Port to Rex Tourist inn-Caramoan Garden
  • 09:30-10:00 | Check -in
  • 10:30-11:30 | Lunch & Prepare for Island Hopping
  • 11:30-05:00 | Caramoan Island Tour (Islands to be visited: Matukad, Lajos, Cagbanilad & Minalajos)
  • 05:00-05:30 | Back To Accommodation
  • 06:30-07:00 | DINNER
  • 7:00 onwards | Free Time


Day 02

  • 06:00-7:00 | BreakFast
  • 7:00-8:00 | St. Michael Church
  • 8:00-8:30 | ETD - Back to Guijalo port
  • End Of Tour

CARAMOAN PACKAGE

Please choose the preferred tour date and please make a 30% deposit made upon reservation.  The remaining 70% will be upon arrival here in Caramoan. For additional information please email us anytime or text 09198821879 / 09088156354 / 09175309313 / 09173292294.

PAYMENT METHOD:

Deposit: BANCO DE ORO NAGA BRANCH
Account Name: Rex Tourist Inn
Account Number:  1890198593

Bank Deposit:  UCPB Savings | UCPB Caramoan Branch
Account Name: REX TOURIST INN
Account Number:   340-00-0000-4-1

Please also provide / email us with the following details:

(You may use our Reservation Site on this link) or email us at caramoangarden.rti@gmail.com or text us on the numbers provided above.

  • Name of Depositor
  • Date Transaction
  • Amount deposited
  • Branch Where Transaction was made
  • Tour Date Availed
  • No.of Pax

REMINDERS
If in case of cancellation of tour, due to bad weather condition, you have two options:

  • Reschedule of trip or
  • 100% refund of initial payment


For cancellation of tour other than the reason state above:

  • 10 days before tour date 100% refund of initial payment
  • Less than 10 days before tour date 80% refund of initial payment

PACKAGE B:

RATE FOR 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS


PICK UP & DROP OFF

only at GUIJALO PORT OF CARAMOAN

  •    2PAX—5,800php /HEAD
  •    3-4PAX—4,800php /HEAD
  •    5-9PAX—3,800php /HEAD
  •    10-15PAX—3,500php /HEAD
  •    16 PAX & UP - 3,000php / HEAD


INCLUSIONS:

  1. Accommodation — 4 persons in a Room
  2. Full Board Meals—(2 Lunch, 2 Dinner & 2 Breakfast)
  3. Private Boat for Island Hopping
  4. Boat Crew and Tour Guide
  5. Land Transfer — Pick up & Drop off only at Guijalo Port of Caramoan


Note:
Call us for Pick up & Drop off Manila/Naga — for every group minimum of 10.

SAMPLE ITINERARY FOR 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS

DAY 01

  • 09:00-9:30 | ETA - Guijalo port to Rex Tourist inn - Caramoan Garden
  • 09:30-10:00 | Check -in
  • 10:30-11:30 | Lunch & Prepare for island hopping
  • 11:30-05:00 | Caramoan Island Tour (Islands to be visited: Matukad, Lajos, Cagbanilad & Minalajos)
  • 05:00-05:30 | Back To Accommodation
  • 06:30-07:00 | DINNER
  • 7:00 onwards | Free Time


Day 02

  • 06:00-7:00 | BreakFast
  • 7:00-10:00 | Our Lady of Peace with 527 Steps
  • 10:00-5:00 | Island hopping—Islands to be visited—Cotivas, Manlawi, Bugtong, Sabitang Laya & Bag-ing—Lunch one of the islands
  • 5:00-6:00 | Back to Accommodation
  • 6:00-7:00 | DINNER


Day 03

  • 06:00-7:00 | BreakFast
  • 7:00-8:00 | St. Michael Church
  • 8:00-8:30 | ETD - Back to Guijalo port
  • End Of Tour

ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

  • Full Hotel Accommodation
  • Full-board Meals
  • Private Boat for Island Hopping
  • Tour Guide
  • Land Transfer (within Caramoan)

Type your paragraph here.

Rex Tourist Inn

Caramoan Garden